RunescapeCommunity

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightning II's Clan is back! Since 2004

Sara
    Sara
    Registered Member

Experience : 25053

Lightning II's Clan is back! Since 2004 Empty Lightning II's Clan is back! Since 2004

Post  Sara August 1st 2010, 12:09 pm

Hello,

My name is Sara and I am fourteen years old and also the new leader of Lightning II Clan, I wanted to tell a story about this clan that I found out from my friend yesterday.

It all started in 2004 a clan was born since then everything was changed... Lightning also known as Light Bolt the person who founded the clan was called 'Rapidodalua' also known as 'Fast Moon'. Rapidodalua was a courage man who fought for PK, he have lost everything when he decided a clan. He thought something fast and also something that we see everyday with the nature when one name came to his head, Light Bolt. Since then Light Bolt became a legendary nobody knew much about them, there have been 100 players including 7 P-Mods, they were untouchable after another tragedy happend. The trade limit came and everything changed, 95% including Rapidodalua quitted Runescape and the clan became lost until now...

Requirements:
    F2P: Red Cape P2P: Skillcape or Red Cape

Above 1000 total level

Home World: 113

Contact: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Leader: Myth Sara
    Note: PM me first, you may not enter the clan until I approved. There are currently 0 members in our clan, you may be the first to enter.

Current date/time is April 19th 2024, 2:03 pm